University of Utah Health is the region’s only academic health care system, providing leading-edge and compassionate medicine for a referral area that encompasses 10% of the U.S., including Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and much of Nevada.
As a hub for health sciences research and education, U of U Health invests millions in its research enterprise and training the majority of Utah’s physicians and health care providers at its Schools of Medicine and Dentistry and Colleges of Nursing, Pharmacy and Health.
The system includes 12 community clinics and 4 hospitals — University Hospital; University Neuropsychiatric Institute; Huntsman Cancer Hospital; and the University Orthopaedic Center.
For eight straight years, U of U Health has ranked among the top 10 U.S. academic medical centers in the rigorous Vizient Quality and Accountability Study, including reaching No. 1 in 2010 and 2016.
Learn more about U of U Health’s awards and honors .
University of Utah Health Affiliate Network
University of Utah Health has a long history of sharing knowledge and resources to provide quality care across the Mountain West. The Affiliate Network allows patients and their families to access clinical expertise, research, and resources from a top ranked academic medical center without leaving their community, unless absolutely necessary.
Since launching in 2013, U of U Health’s Affiliate Network has grown to include 21 official affiliate partners. Organizations continue to join the network, realizing its value for their patients, families, and community.
Why Join the Affiliate Network?
- Education and training
- Operational best practices
- Access to specialty care
- And more
U of U Health Affiliates
- Blue Mountain Hospital
- Caribou Memorial Hospital
- Carson Tahoe Regional Health
- Community Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Lost Rivers Medical Center
- Madison Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater
- Nell J Redfield Memorial Hospital
- North Canyon Medical Center
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Power County Hospital District
- Quorum Health Resources
- St. Alphonsus Health Alliance
- St. John's Medical Center
- Sublette County Rural Health
- Teton Valley Health Care
- Utah Navajo Health System
- William Bee Ririe Hospital
- Valor Health