New or Change User Access
Fourth Street Clinic Users
- Request an Epic Account for a new user/volunteer or to change the role of an existing user
- Complete the Web form and provide all required information
Sublette County Users
- Request an Epic account for a new user/volunteer or to change the role of an existing user
- Select the 'Non-Employee/Affiliate' option, complete the form, and select Epic Clinical Application Request
- At the Application request from, the requester will select
- Job role/Position; Community Connect – Sublette
- Sublette role; select job role for new employee
- Account should look like; can specify a co-worker to mirror
- In the Additional Information field, complete the text box (below), then copy and paste the box into the form field
|Full Name||Last, First M.I.|
|U of U UNID (required if user already has one)||U#######|
Provider Record Information
|Primary Address||Address, City, State, Zip|
|Secondary Address||Address, City, State, Zip|
|Credentialing Start Date||000/000/0000|
New or Change of Device Location
In your email, include
- Name of facility in the subject line
- Name and contact information
- Information about new or changed device
U of U Health will be responsible for Epic configuration required for new or moved devices. The operations team at your facility is responsible for moving or purchasing new hardware.
Training (New or Existing Employees)
To request training for new or existing employees or volunteers, please complete the following steps
- Refer to "New or Change User Access" section (above) if an employee account doesn't currently exist.
- Contact U of U Health IT Training at (801) 587-0077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org enroll in appropriate curricula in the LMS.
- After the user completes training, the U of U Health Epic trainer will send a ticket to the security team to activate the account.
- The ticket will include
- User's full name
- Training course completed
- The U of U Health Epic Security team will activate the user's Epic account and send an email to the account requestor within 24 hours.
For additional training or "how to" questions, please contact U of U Health Epic Connect Support at (801) 587-0077 Monday through Friday between 8am-5pm MST.
If a situation arises where the clinic needs to escalate an issue, please contact the ITS Help Desk at (801) 587-0077 and ask them to escalate your issue to an Epic IT Manager with a copy to the Business Relationship Manager (BRM). The BRM will need the ticket number to ensure timely follow up and resolution.
Key Contact Information
|Name||Title||Cell #||Work Phone||Email Address|
|UUHC Help Desk||N/A||N/A||(801) 587-0077||ServiceDesk@hsc.utah.edu|
|Matt Allred||Director, ITS||(541) 951-3902||(801) 587-2163||Matthew.Allred@hsc.utah.edu|
|Nancy Brazelton||Director, Application Support||(801) 232-3733||(801) 587-6187||Nancy.Brazelton@hsc.utah.edu|
|Travis Gregory||Director, Clinical Applications||(801) 647-9586||(801) 587-6233||Travis.Gregory@hsc.utah.edu|
|Alice Brown||UMB, Project Manager||(801) 647-9586||(801) 587-6233||Alice.Brown@hsc.utah.edu|
|Mike Madsen||ITS Service Desk Manager||(801) 897-2905||(801) 213-3353||Michael.Madsen@hsc.utah.edu|
|Lori Taylor||Associate Director, IT Training||(801) 688-8451||(801) 587-6254||Lori.Taylor@hsc.utah.edu|