For Sublette users, submit Epic-related Break/Fix, Work Orders, Projects and Training requests to the following resources at Sublette
Clinical IT Specialist (Kristy Opdahl, Michelle Overgaag) – requests that are clinical in nature
- PMC Site Supervisor (Amanda Key) – requests for Scheduling, Registration and Release of Information
- Director Patient Accounts (Kelli Lovell) – Revenue Cycle questions
- Network Administrator (Brett Kershner) – Infrastructure or connectivity questions
- Use your current support request process for Non Epic-related issues (hardware, network, email, other software)
Follow the process below if assistance is required with Epic after hours or in case of emergency.
Sublette personnel contact UUHC Epic Connect Support at 801-587-0077 to report broken functionality.
Submit a Web Trouble Ticket .
|Severity Level||Initial Response|
|Medium||4 Business Hours|
|Standard||16 Business Hours|
Service Request/Work Orders
A Service Request/Work Order is defined as a report or new build that takes 1-79 hours of work to complete. Sublette personnel contact UUHC in one of the following ways to submit a service request.
- Call UUHC Epic Connect Support at 801-587-0077 ; or
- Submit a ticket directly at Incident Management; or
- Send an email to ServiceDesk@hsc.utah.edu, and include
- Sublette in the subject line
- Name and contact information
- Brief description of the request
- Date needed
A project is generally defined as new build or functionality that requires more than 80 hours of effort. If your request meets this definition, please contact your Business Relationship Manager (BRM) to discuss further.